Navigating the Deep River Church of Christ website is fairly simple, as websites go.
1) Begin first, by searching www.deepriverchurchofchrist.org on your webserver. The website works best if you use the Google, Google Chrome, Bing or Foxfire search engines.
2) When the main page comes up, there will be an explanation of our beliefs in the center of the page and a menu on the left side of the page. If you do not see this, click on “Home”.
3) Click on “Ministries” to find a listing of many of our ministries. If you’d like to know more about any of those ministries, click on the ministry you’re interested in and there should be a brief explanation of that ministry and a contact person, although some are not completed yet.
4) Click on “Contact Us” for our evangelists contact information.
5) Click on “Thought for the Day if you would like to receive daily encouragement via email. Your name will be added to that mailing list, but it may take as much as 72 hours.
6) Click on “God’s Plan” to learn of God’s Plan for Saving Mankind. If you have any questions, you may contact one of our evangelists or visit one of our services listed under “Contact Us Service Schedule”, or send a question to “Ask a Question”.
7) If you would like to “live stream“ one of our services or watch an archived service, click on “Live Streaming”. The Video box should appear with a countdown box to show when the next live service will be shown. Below that should be a listing of all of the archived lessons we have on file. It may take a little while for this page to load, since it is being loaded from another server, so give it up to a minute to load. If it doesn’t load, you may need to get an update from your internet provider. This is best viewed on Google Chrome.
8) You can also access our live streaming on your tablet or cell phone by down loading our app. iPhone users can find our app (Deep River Church of Christ) on iTunes and Android users can find our app on Google Play Store. Once you download the app, you will be notified each time we are live streaming. All you will need to do is click on the notification and it should take you straight to the event. Also listed on our app are our archived lessons.
9) “Event Calendar” is the only tab that is password protected for members only. If you try to apply to get a password and are not a member of Deep River Church of Christ, you will receive a message back to let you know that only members can be assigned a password. This is for the protection and privacy of our members.
If you have difficulty, please contact Myrene at email@example.com
|Copyright 2019 Deep River Church of Christ. All Rights Reserved. | AthensGuy.com - Web Design | Admin Login|