COVID-19 - Building Reopening
On Sunday, July 5, we will return to our Deep River building for 10:00 Sunday Worship!
If you are over 65 or have an underlying health condition that makes you at high risk and more vulnerable to the potential effects of the virus, the Shepherds encourage you to worship with our online service, broadcast through our website (continue reading for further information about Online Worship).
Anyone who wishes to continue to worship online, please be assured that you will remain a treasured member of the Deep River family.
As a reminder, should you need assistance during this time of restricted social contact, please phone the building 336-454-3011 and leave a message in the general mailbox, or email us at email@example.com.
Important Safety Information
The shepherds ask that all who attend services at the building to please perform self-checks for health symptoms related to the virus. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and contact a health professional.
During the in-person Sunday Worship time, we will be following the protocol below:
- There will be only one service which will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
- The service will last only 45 minutes (approximate).
- The main auditorium will be reserved for members wearing masks.
- Members who do not wish to wear a mask will be seated in MP2.
- You will be seated and dismissed by ushers. Please arrive by 9:45 to facilitate this.
- Only a single hymn will be sung, at closing.
- Social Distancing of 6’ will be strictly enforced.
- The HVAC will be turned off prior to service, so please wear cooler, but church appropriate clothing. If you have an old-time “funeral home” fan or hand fan, you might want to bring it.
After services, please exit the building immediately. If you wish to fellowship with other members, please do so in the parking lot while maintaining 6’ safe social distancing.
The Shepherds thank all members, in advance, for their support of and cooperation with these measures established to try to minimize any contagion.
If you are unable to attend or have concerns about attending in person, please join us online.
To join online:
- Click on the LIVE STREAMING link in the menu bar of this website.
- Live Streaming will begin at 10:00 when services begin. If you do not see anything initially, please hit refresh until services begin.
- Online live access to our Sunday 10:00 Worship Service will be available ONLY through our website’s Live Streaming abilities. There will not be a ZOOM meeting.
You can follow this recipe for unleavened bread.1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
1/8 teaspoon salt
Mix together place in 425 degree oven in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 8-10 minutes.
Members may mail their contribution checks to us at the following P.O. Box mailing address. PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO OUR STREET ADDRESS.
Deep River Church of Christ
P.O. Box 16400
High Point, NC 27261
We will also be able to temporariliy accept contributions using PayPal. Click on the Donate button to send a payment using PayPal.